Translate

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

And now I'm worried.........











HEY!!!



Sorry about the brevity of yesterday's entry, I was under a bit of a time crunch. I'm worried about Jack, just some of the stuff he said on Facebook sounds really sad, and he seems really unhappy. He was saying that he needs to get his mind off this place, and that he's been getting really pissed off over stupid little things. He also said it's good that he'll be gone for another 2 weeks. Not in my damn opinion, obviously. My question is, what does he want to get away from and why? I just hope it's not me he's so desperate to get away from. I don't really know why it would be, but still. I have the problem though, too, where every little thing gets to me. It's not an every day thing, but it totally happens to me, too. I hate that sometimes I understand him perfectly, and others I don't get him at all. I just really hope he'll feel better soon. I hate seeing him like this. He deserves better, you know? I was singing to myself the other day while working, something I caught Jack doing more than once. I love to sing, but hate that my voice doesn't fit any of the songs I want to sing. I'm looking forward to Cassie coming over tomorrow, I can't believe that it's already been a few months since I saw her face to face. I miss her, too. I wonder if Jack misses me at all, because I'm missing the hell out of him. I wonder if he cares that I miss him. Okay, enough about him and my stupid desire to try and keep as close to him as I possibly can. Do you remember Kevin? I told you he tried to booty call me over Facebook. Now he's engaged. I'm sorry, I find that both weird and almost funny. It was really sudden, that's for God damn sure. I just wonder what was going on in his head, though when he acted like that. I'm also still really looking forward to San Francisco, I can't wait to get away for a while. It's not that I want to stay here forever, believe me. I think mostly though, I want to get away from my job and responsibilities and just relax. I will be thinking about everyone here while I'm gone, believe me. I wonder if maybe Jack's feeling as overwhelmed as I am by life in general. I can understand that, for sure. I don't think it's that we're ill-equipped to deal with things, from my point of view, we've both dealt with a lot. I just think life gets more and more messy and complicated by the day, and it gets hard to keep up. Not to mention it seems every God damn person in the world is stressed and angry and scared all the time, anymore. I think that's basically it for right now. I'll be back as often as I can.



Today's song is "I'm not okay(I promise)" by My Chemical Romance



BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment