Translate

Friday, February 10, 2012

DAY OFF!!!!!!











HEY!!!!!!!



























I just started watching the "Soul Eater" anime, and it's HILARIOUS. I love Blair. I'm off today, as I think I mentioned. ^_~ I haven't heard anything from Jack lately, but I've heard from Mike, and everything seemed fine. I'm assuming Jack's okay, and hoping he's feeling better. Apparently, it's REALLY nice where Jack and the guys are now, and Mike is REALLY happy. I feel bad though, for Mark, he turned 17 yesterday and is depressed that he's getting older. I think in a way it's because he's seen the way our lives are, how messy, busy and complicated they've become. He's also heard us all whine about how basically all we do is work, eat, and sleep. Cassie showed up about 11:00 last night, and I was somewhat less than happy because I'd been up since 5:30 that morning for work. Then, she started making cracks that I maybe wasn't very well suited for going to San Francisco alone, because I'm not good with directions. While it's true that I suck ass with directions, I did buy a map and have been looking things up almost obsessively since I decided I wanted to go. We didn't get into a fight, I managed to keep my cool. I did (gently) remind her that I planned our whole God-damn trip to Japan without any help from her, in addition to learning enough of the language to find my way around. After she grudgingly admitted that point, it got better. But that's basically because we were too tired to really fight or argue, I think. I'm eating breakfast right now, and she's sacked out on the couch. We had a moment last night, though, where we understood each other perfectly. She was saying how much she'd fucking hate Valentine's day if it weren't our mom's birthday, and I agreed wholeheartedly. That kind of salvaged the rest of the night, thankfully. I liked that she expressed the exact same feelings I did, in almost the exact same words. It's just good to know I'm not the only one thinking and feeling like this, you know? I was saying something to Sarah about how lonely and sad Valentine's day is for a single girl, which I thought was ridiculous because she's married. She said something about how it isn't all that great for a married woman either, somtimes, and that my guy will find me. Naturally, I thought of Jack. I still don't know just what some of the shit he's said to me means, though, or the multiple concert invitations. It's enough to let me know he at least wants me around, but I don't know if there could be more meaning behind it. I never would've thought that he was a shy guy, if that's what this is. I'd like things to be clearer, but I doubt they will be. I'm glad just to know that I'm still on his mind at all, and hope that he won't forget me when he is a rock star. I found myself singing while I worked again yesterday, a habit Jack and I shared. I don't know exactly why I thought it was so cute that he did that, but I did. Maybe it's just because he didn't have his guard up then, and I got to see a softer, cuter, sweeter side of him. I guess that's it for right now. I'll be back again as soon as I can. Thanks (again) for reading.

Today's song is "One" by Metallica



BYE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment