Translate

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Quick update, sorry ^_^

HEY!!!!!!



I'm here on lunch break, yet again. I'm glad to get a chance to at least write quickly, though.I got invited to Jack's band show last night, though sadly I only got off of work about an hour and a half before it started, and the drive there itself would have taken 2 hours if I'd left right away. I was glad to be asked, at least. It went something like this;



Jack- "Hey, what's up? Are you coming to our show tonight? I sent you an invitation."



Me-"Hey, good to hear from you again. I'm sorry, I can't. I work until 5:00 tonight. I WILL come to another show some other time, I promise."



It WAS kind of great that he reached out to me twice in 4 days, that's damn good in my opinion. I miss him like mad, though. I feel kind of stupid for just waiting around to hear from him again, but what can I do if we're currently in different states? Cassie's coming down to see me again Thursday night, and hopefully it goes as well this time as it did last time. So far, Jack's been the highlight of my week. We'll see how the rest of it goes, I guess. Thanks for reading, I have to go.

Today's song is "Gehenna" by Slipknot



BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It seems this guy has let abscence make his grow fonder. lol

    ReplyDelete