Translate

Friday, February 3, 2012

Nurse Angie, lol



















HEY!!!!!!!!!!












Jack is apparently sick. Of course, this made me feel sorry for him again. I doubt it's serious, and I doubt it'll last for very long. I'm hoping it won't, at least. I feel sorry for him, and want to help him, but I can't do anything if he isn't here. Not to mention, I doubt he'd really want me to. I don't think he'd let it stop him from playing, either.
I have to admit, he is dedicated to his music. All the same, I really hope he feels better soon. He better. I do kind of wish I could be Nurse Angie for him until he feels better, though. This almost sounds like some kind of stupid shojo anime/manga scenario , where the girl gets mad at the guy for how he's acted, then he gets sick, and she rushes to take care of him because she still loves him. She plays nurse, he apologizes, and she forgives him.





That sounds like what I'd like to have happen, but it seems doubtful that it will. Whatever, as long as we can still talk and be friends at all. He actually just asked if I wanted to hang out. Holy shit, I wish I could. But he's insane (or way drunk) if he thinks I'm going to meet him however many hundred miles away he is. I had an interesting little chat with Mom this morning, she was kind of complaining about some of the bands my 13 year old female cousin listens to, and some of the guys she hangs out with. I'd already gotten into Marilyn Manson, Metallica, Alice In Chains, Black Sabbath, etc. by that age. I think I'm seeing how she really feels about that, 13 years after I started on this path. Not to mention, I just got asked to hang out by a guy in band. ^_^ She started almost ranting about that, then seemed to remember who she was talking to, and recanted. She'd actually almost forgotten that her daughter has practically lived for this music half her life. I find that funny, somehow. I wonder if it kind of disappoints her that I decided to dress the way I do and listen to the music I do. I don't want to keep my friendship with Jack a secret, but I don't want to have to explain or justify myself. I'm fairly certain she wouldn't like him, or Mike, or Casey. I find it cute though, that Mike shared a kick ass cookie recipe with me, and Casey and I both waxed poetic about our mutual love of coffee. I don't know how much of that she'd really see or believe, you know? Especially that Mike can bake, when half his chest, his arm, and his calf are covered in tattoos. Somehow, that makes him more endearing to me. God damn, I'm going to miss him, too. I still love that I get to see their goofy, sweet sides. Anyway, I hope she does realize that they all have good in them, and I've seen it. It's kind of tribal almost in our little community, and as a member of said community, I'm privy to cute little things like that. I like that in some way at least, I do feel like I belong. I guess that's really it for today. Thanks (yet again) for reading.









Today's song is "Head like a hole" by Nine Inch Nails



BYE!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment