Translate

Monday, February 13, 2012

Lonely.......











HEY!!!!!







I'm feeling a little lonely and gloomy without Jack here, I guess. I could have talked to him on Facebook, but he keeps saying he wants to get his mind off this town and I'd just be reminding him of what he wants to escape from. I'm missing the HELL out of him, though. I keep wondering if he misses me at all. I hope he does, and am so glad I was on his mind at all. They have another week left of touring, and I really hope I get to see Jack soon after they return. I had the weirdest dream last night, Jack and Mike were sitting in my kitchen and looking very happy to be there. The first thought that came to my mind was "What the hell are you doing in here? The door is locked." Naturally, even in my dream I was overjoyed at seeing Jack's face. I want him to miss me, I want him to love me. Yeah, but if wanting and wishing made it so, this would have happened months ago. I got woken up even earlier than I was supposed to (5:30), by my neighbor's dumbass dog barking. It think it's so unfair that he can have a dog, and I couldn't keep those kittens I found. I really wish Jack and I could be more open with each other, and not just in these little flashes that we share thoughts and feelings in. I miss him, but there's a part of me that's terrified that he's not missing me at all. I should have said something to him, even just a quick"Hi!!". At least that would give me some idea of what's going on in his heart and head. I think he's feeling better now, and I'm glad for it. I was working out this morning for a bit, and listening to "6 to 8" by AFI on my ipod, and it made me think of him and his friends. I'm trying not to start moping again, but it's hard. I know I have other people to talk to, and I love them, but I miss him. I guess that's really it for right now. Thanks again for reading. Today's song is "6 to 8" by AFI


BYE!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment