Translate

Thursday, February 2, 2012

I love you guys!!





























HEY!!!!!!!!!





I'm feeling over the moon right now, lol. Seriously, I'm SO happy to have my friends right now. They made me feel a lot better, simply by hugging me and letting me bitch to my little broken heart's content about Jack. I'm feeling a little tired, work started obscenely early this morning, but I'm feeling better in other ways.
I'm also (of course) glad that things are going so well on Jack's band's tour, and that they're going to get some national coverage fairly soon. I shouldn't (and don't) begrudge him the chance to live his dream, it's just the telling me he was leaving over Facebook and barely speaking to me afterward that gets me. I know I said I'd happily be their cheerleader, and I am, but I hate feeling so left out now. I miss him, I can't help it. I guess I'll keep cheering them on,


I cheer quite well. I just don't want to be forgotten. I shouldn't say that my life is mundane in a bad way, in a lot of ways I have it pretty damn good. It's not that I hate my life, I just wish I had Jack as a part of it. I should really thank Rachel, Elena, Sarah, and Cassie for cheering me up. That's a different Cassie, not my little sister. I have a friend of the same name. It gets confusing. ^_~ I do have a bit of really, really weird news. I got a friend request on Facebook from a certain Camron, the very same who dumped me a few years ago. I seriously don't know who this dumbass thinks he is. Obviously, I declined it; the first time I've done that in I don't know how long. I almost laughed, but at least enough time's gone by that I didn't get mad. I'm glad that Elena's grown up as much as she has, she's changed so much from the stuck up little bitch she was in school. I think it's great that we can get along now. Better late than never, right? Is it me, or am I crazy moody lately? I know it's not easy for my loved ones to deal with all these ups and downs, as I struggle with it myself. I tend to be either really happy, really sad, or super pissed if I get angry. I'm not sure if I'm just super emotional, or if it's actually some kind of problem. I hope I just need to get my emotions under control and don't have to resort to medication or something. I don't now, maybe I'm just passionate. I guess that's about it for right now. Thanks you SO much for reading. I'm really glad to have this outlet to vent and at least here I'm a writer. ^_^

Today's song "Addicted to chaos" by Megadeth





BYE!!!!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment