Translate

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Plans, a schedule change, and thoughts on life

HEY!!!!!!
Good morning, everyone. I'm home because the lady I'd be taking care of today is in the hospital for a minor surgery. The downside is, she's coming home Sunday and I have to be there for her then. I'm still going bowling with my family on Saturday, and I'm excited. It's amazing that Cory, Cassie, and I have managed to put our relationships back together, considering how broken they were. I'm not really sure what happened or why things got so bad. I'm really glad Cassie and I can be friendly and nice to each other, I hated the fighting.
 I'd want us to be friends, you know? Maybe she, Cory, and I all needed to grow up a little bit. I'm glad things are going well, and I'll be damned if I let them fall apart again. I had tea with lemon and honey with Jack after the show last Saturday, and had so much sitting and talking with him. I couldn't help thinking again that this is what I want, I could happily be with him for the rest of my life. I don't know if he ever wants any serious commitment, but I would, under the right circumstances. I've never felt this way, and I don't think I could be wrong when I feel something this strongly. I think that's it for today. Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "Blind" by Korn
BYE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment