Translate

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Nervous

HEY!!!!!
Good morning, everyone. I'm more nervous now about meeting Jack's brother tomorrow. I hope he and I will get along well. I also hope I don't embarrass myself in front of him and Jack. I used to be so awkward in front of Jack, it took me months to get used to being around him.  I really think it's lucky enough I got to meet Jack. I thought I would have to cover fill in for someone else at work again, but she stepped up and did her own work. I'm quite grateful, I think I have enough on my plate right now. I'm still planning my trip to Tokyo, down to what I want to eat and drink and what I want to wear. It's a little crazy to plan in that much detail, but that's just how my mind works. I keep telling myself I've got everything planned out and it'll be fine, but then something else always pops into my head. I can't wait to go. Jack texted again after I was done with work to ask if I'm going to show up to the show, and I said yes. I don't appreciate him being so insistent, but that just seems to be how his mind works. He said they're going to leave for their tour very soon, so I'm glad I get to say goodbye. I'm going to miss him and Mike.
I'm not sure what my life would be like without them at this point, you know? I'm hoping everything goes well and they come home as soon as they possibly can. I can't wait to see him tomorrow. I hope his brother likes me. I had a really good chat with Mark last night and he said it seemed like I was our mom's favorite, which I disagree with. I don't feel like her favorite, at least. I ran into Nate again, and he talked to me, if only to chew me out. He said I've turned into a spoiled little princess and quit being the amazing girl I used to be. I don't know what he means by that, I'm still the same girl I've always been. I think if anything what Jack said about me being a bitter, angry chick is more true than me being a spoiled little princess. I really can't talk to him at all anymore. I think that's it for today. thank you very much for reading.
Today's song is "6 to 8" by AFI
BYE!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment