Translate

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Great week ^_^

HEY!!!!!!
Good morning, everyone. This has been a great week so far, and I'm so glad. I needed this, believe me. I can't wait to go to this show this Sunday, and see Jack. I'm going to meet his brother, I'm a little nervous.
      I don't think Jack will be meeting any of my brothers anytime soon, I don't think it would go well for him. Speaking of my brothers, Cory finally got a new job after months of looking and finding nothing. I'm so happy for him, I can't even tell you. I love him and want good things for him. He also said he wants to take up writing, like me. I'm smiling just think about it. I met a new guy who's working where Jack worked when I first met him.
He seems really nice, but he isn't Jack. I hope we can be friends, though. I'm going to meet Jack and Mike before the show, just so they know I did show up. Jack insisted on that. I talked to my aunt in Austria, and she's doing much better, though her arm and shoulder will need a few more weeks to heal. I hope she'll be fine after that. I keep getting messages from my little cousin, always saying that something I did or said was awesome. I still don't understand how I'm apparently cool now when I'm still the same girl I've always been and it  didn't work for me for years. I got another message from that guy who's a friend of a friend, with the brilliant opening " Hi, Beautiful", which I deleted. I really wish this guy had never found my Facebook page. I think that's it for now.
Today's song is "Where we used to play" by AFI
BYE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment