Translate

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Relaxing for a day..

HEY!!!!!
Good morning, everyone. I'm sorry I wasn't here yesterday, I had to cover for someone else at work, and it was horrible. I'm so glad this guy isn't one of my clients. He was the bossiest, most uncooperative asshole I've ever met. I'm hoping to hear from my aunt in Austria soon, she fell down and broke her shoulder and arm, I want to make sure she's all right.  I heard from Jack that their next tour is going to be a long one, they're going almost straight from this tour to Warped Tour, and it's going to suck. I'm going to be very lonely without him and Mike. I got a text from Jack saying "I'll give you tickets to both shows, you just have to show up and hang out." He thinks I'm stressed out again, it seems. I am a little, but mostly right now it's at the prospect of spending the next 4 months at least without him. I'm really going to miss him. Cassie said she got a job offer working on a yacht in Greece while she and her best friend were there, and she wants to do it. This is an amazing achievement for her, and I'm really happy for her. I'd be lying if I said I weren't a little jealous, though. Things always seem to be so easy for her, because she doesn't think about how anyone else will feel or how it might affect them, she just goes after what she wants and doesn't give up. I've learned I don't have it in me to do that, though I often wish I did. I think that's it for today, thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is " Blind" by Korn 
BYE!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment