Translate

Sunday, April 27, 2014

FUN!!!!

HEY!!!!
Good morning, everyone. Last night was awesome, despite the fact that I sneezed about 10 throughout the show. This couple standing next to me looked pissed at me for alternately sneezing and dancing near them. I didn't sneeze on anyone, of course. I was more worried about getting pushed into the brick walls of the club, but that didn't happen. ^_^  When they started playing my favorite of their songs, I just stood and listened. Jack and the guys did such a good job, I was so glad I went. I'm still smiling. I can't believe how far they've come, though I realize I say this after every time I watch them play. I liked watching other people in the crowd react to their music too. I don't know if I'm truly being objective about this, someone who didn't know and love this band might think they suck. I still doubt my objectivity when it comes to Jack and his music, I should play it for someone who has no idea what it is and ask them what they think. I think my feelings for him ruined my objectivity toward everything. On another, much less happy subject- I had another moment of questioning why I'm trying to fix my relationship with my dad in the first place. We were supposed to be spending the day together, but any time I wanted to do something or said something he'd say something that made me feel really stupid and made me feel bad about myself. I ended up just wanting to go home and haven't talked to him since. It pisses me off that he never fucking talks to Danny like that. I swear to God, the difference in the way he treats us is terrible and it pisses me off more and more to see it continue to happen. I think that's it for now. Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "Blind" by Korn
BYE!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment