Translate

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Excited!!

HEY!!!!
Good morning everyone, and happy Easter.. I can't wait to see Jack later today.
I'm still nervous about meeting his brother, but I'll deal with it. I'm kind of pissed at Nate for chewing me out like he did, he has no right to talk to me like that. How dare he call me a spoiled little princess when he knows I've had to work for every stupid little fucking thing I have? I haven't been handed anything really, and no one treats me like a princess because I wouldn't want them to. I don't know who he thinks he is talking to me like that. I think I must have really hurt him, and I'm sorry for that, but I'm not going to go out with him if I don't have actual feelings for him. I can't help that I don't feel the same way about him that he does about me. I still don't really know what to do about him. I miss just being his friend and having things between us be nice and simple. I don't know if anything in my life will ever really be simple again, though I often wish it were. I realize it's stupid to sit here and wish as opposed to actually going out and doing anything about it. I hate this situation. On a totally different and unrelated subject, I'm going to see "The Wind Rises" today, before I go meet Jack.  I'm so excited for this movie, especially because I didn't think I was going to be able to see it in theaters.  I better go get ready.
Today's song is "Unbroken" by Black Veil Brides     

BYE!!!!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment