Translate

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Busy, rainy week


HEY!!!!!
Good morning, everyone. I had such a good time on Sunday. Jack's brother was awesome, though I still like Jack's style of music better. "The Wind Rises" was an amazing movie, it was worth the wait to see it. Cory starts his new job today, I hope everything goes well for him. He deserves it. Mom, Mark, and I have been talking about going back to Canada sometime this summer, since we didn't get to do everything the last time that we wanted to. We didn't plan well enough and ran out of time. I'm hoping we can. I got invited to my 10 year high school reunion and don't want to go in the least, I fucking couldn't stand most of my class and never want to see those people again. I know it's stupid to hold on to old wounds like that, and I've gotten over some of them, but I still never want to see those people again. Cassie suggested that we going bowling for her and Cory's birthday, which sounds fun. I haven't been bowling in a long time and want to try it again. I wish I had been better at bowling. I can't wait to go swimming again. I wish it would quit raining. I'm going to watch Jack's band play again on Saturday, and it's going to be so awesome. It seems stupid in a way to be so happy over this, but I can't help how I feel. I'm going to really miss him when he's on tour and I need to see him now. I hope the club isn't as packed as it was on Sunday, that was a little bit uncomfortable. I'll be happy anyway, knowing he's there, I guess. I hate myself (still) for acting like this with him. I've rarely ever let myself be so vulnerable with anyone, and it's still weird for me. I guess that's it for today. Thank you so much for reading. ^_^


Today's song is" Fade to black" by Metallica
BYE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment