Translate

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Family...and Jack ^_^

HEY!!!!!
This is another post where I gush about how much I love my family and Jack. Mark and Mom both figured out something was wrong after what happened with Nate, and came over to cheer me up and make sure I was all right. Jack texted me while they were at my apartment, and I'm feeling better now.
He said "Something freaked you out yesterday, don't lie. I don't want any of that I'm all right bullshit, either. I meant it when I said I was here for you. I hope you're all right now." I also just got a text from Danny wishing me a happy birthday. This is exactly why I love these people so much. I didn't tell Jack the details, but I said I had a fight with a friend, and he said any friend stupid enough to get up and walk out on me isn't worth it and I should ditch them. I love this man. ^_^ I did tell Mark the details, and he got so mad, it was actually kind of scary. He (and Danny and Cory) are crazy protective of me, and this is obviously not an acceptable way to treat their sister. I got another message from my cousin in Austria, say how much she and my aunt miss me. Mom came over with tea and cookies, and Mark brought this awesome strawberry cheesecake for my birthday. After all this, I almost cried I was so happy. I still have to accept that I don't think I can see Nate anymore, and I'm dealing with that as well as I can.
I want to spend time with Jack, I just wish it didn't make people think less of me and make them assume things about us. The last time he hugged me it was difficult to force myself to let him go, I wanted to be in his arms, I should just go be with him and not care what anyone else thinks. People are going to fucking talk anyway, you know? I know people don't think much of the music we love or the people who play it, but it's because of people like him and his friends that I have any friends at all. I've never been accepted like this anywhere else. I think that's it for today. Thank you for reading.
Today's song is " Then you for the venom" by My Chemical Romance
BYE!!!!!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment