Translate

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Guhh...

 HEY!!!!!
Good morning, everyone. Here I am again, trying not to let stress and the various other little shitty things in my life get to me. I've already had to listen to my parents telling me why I either should or shouldn't go to Tokyo, Cassie asking yet again if I'm going to her graduation, and Tori asking if I'm going to be at her wedding this morning. I kind of feel like I need a break. How bad is it to feel like you need a break from the people you love? I need my parents to treat me like an adult who's capable of making her own choices. I don't like being treated like this, and I shouldn't stand for it. I'm trying to keep up these relationships and don't want to burn any bridges, you know? I don't know what to do here. I had a really weird talk with one of my male clients, I think I've mentioned him before, I think he has a crush on me. Anyway, he often comments on the clothes I wear, namely my Metallica and Super Mario Bros. shirts. I just explained that Metallica is one of my favorite bands and Super Mario Bros  was one of the first video games I played and a favorite of mine, He said something about how unusual it is for a girl to be interested in these things, and that maybe I shouldn't be, though he bets it makes the guys happy to have a girl around who loves this shit. First of all, how fucking insulting is that? Second of all, music like Metallica's saved my life, and video games helped. Thirdly, how stupid is it that there's still this view that these things aren't really for girls and they don't have a place there? That's bullshit, my friends. I wear my Metal fan/geek badge proudly, believe me. This does kind of bring me back to this Jack asking if I'd come visit him at Warped Tour thing. I worry about what people are going to say/ might already be saying about us. I want to go see him, but it's not going to trash his reputation if I do. I know really I shouldn't give a shit about what people think or say, but it bothers me. It's weird enough seeing the looks people give me when I say I'm friends with a man, let alone a man in a band. They always assume something else, no matter what I tell them.  Once again, I call bullshit. Yes I might be in love with him, but it's not just physical. Ultimately, I guess I'm just trying to say that I'm tried of the judgment  I feel is constantly being placed on me because of the things I'm into and the people I spend my time with, never mind that they've helped me so much. Tori and I were talking about how people look at her because of her tattoos, and she said she feels the same way. Thank God at least someone understands. I think that's it for now, thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "Fallen Angels" by Black Veil Brides
BYE!!!!!!!
  

 








No comments:

Post a Comment