Translate

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Deja vu

HEY!!!!!!!
Good morning, everyone. I had an interesting experience yesterday; once again, I was doing my jogging/ walking routine after work and who should I hear honk their horn, but Jack. He gave this beautiful smile, waved me over to a parking lot, and we chatted for a bit. He said his band is having another show on April 26th, and I should come. It isn't far, and I probably should spend as much time with him as I can, I missed him like you wouldn't believe when he was on tour.
This does kind of eat into my free time however, which I don't seem to have enough of. It cheered me up so much to see him again, and I'd been having  a really shitty day. I don't know how this happened again, but I'm so glad it did. I should really thank him for cheering me up again, though I can't always expect him to come to my rescue. I wish that were the case, but it isn't. I like that I do have people I can depend on, though I often feel I shouldn't lean on them as much as I do. It's nice having people who remember weird, funny, stupid little things you did as a kid and still love you despite your weirdness. I'm probably being a little harsh on everyone who wants to spend time with me, and I shouldn't be. I should be more outgoing and accept invitations when I actually want to go. I don't want to seem cold or standoffish to my friends and family, ever. It's just that there's usually so much other shit to deal with that I get a little overwhelmed. I shouldn't take that out on people I love, though. I think that's it for right now Thank you for reading.
Today's song is " A Tout Le Monde" by Megadeth
BYE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment