Translate

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Tokyo!!!!

HEY!!!!!!
Good morning, everyone. It's still hitting me that in about half a year, I'm going to finally be back in Tokyo. I'm so excited, I can't even tell you. I'm going to have to do what I did in London and Paris last year and try to make the most of every second I'm there. The only thing that really bothers me is my flight gets in kind of late, and I don't like that, since I'm already going to be fucking exhausted and will just want to go to the hotel and sleep. My family is trying to plan a birthday party for me, though I asked them not to. I'd rather not be reminded that I'm getting older, you know? I find it kind of funny that Jack already feels the same way, and he's 5 years younger than I am. I still think he and I would be a great couple if we could get
our shit together. I would say I miss the days when things were simple between us, but I don't know if they ever were simple at all. I really wish they were. I haven't been this crazy about a guy in really long time, and wish just once things like this would work out for me. I should probably talk more about Tokyo.. I need to get planning. I'm planning on hitting Shibuya 109 again, and Venus Fort for clothes, if I can find something that fits me. I'm afraid for my size, I have Chun Li thighs and it sucks. I guess if nothing else I can get makeup and shoes or something. I'm going to Akihabara to the Tokyo Anime Center and for anime shit, and I really need to get my ticket to the Ghibli Museum soon. I'm going to spend at least one full day in Ikebukuro, going to Sunshine City and walking Otome Road. Thankfully, I can just walk there from my hotel. Of course I'm also going to see Tokyo Tower, Meiji Jingu and take the Imperial Palace tour. I think that's it so far. Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "Die Die my Darling" by The Misfits
BYE!!!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment