Translate

Saturday, March 8, 2014

More craziness...

HEY!!!!!!!!
Good morning, everyone. I've got a new client I'll be taking care of on Wednesdays, so I'm afraid I won't be writing then anymore. I might have to cover a few shifts for some of the other girls I work with too. I can't believe I'm really doing this, it seems like too much. I think I've made my parents worry about me, and I don't want that. I'm going to be fine, I just can't push myself too much harder.
Jack and the guys are safely back home, and I can't wait to see him. I missed him so fucking much, and can never seem to get enough of him. I hate that in just a few months he'll be leaving for Warped Tour again. I'm afraid I won't be seeing him very much this summer again. You'd think after 4 years I'd be used to that, but I still don't want him to go. I was talking to my friend Tori, one of the girls who's getting married soon, and she was wearing a hoodie with the name of Jack's band on it. I wish I'd been wearing mine. She asked again if I'm going to be at her wedding, and I said yes because I don't want to miss out on more important moments with my friends. Cassie's been asking if I'll be at her graduation as well, and it really sucks because those two things are only about a week apart. That pretty much takes up my free time for that month I'm afraid, but it's worth it to see my friends happy. I'm looking forward to Tokyo so much right now, too bad it's still half a year before I leave. I think that's it for right now. Thank you so much for reading,
Today's song is "Fade to black" by Metallica
BYE!!!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment