Translate

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Craziness and love....

HEY!!!!!
Good morning, everyone. This week has been just as crazy as the last, but it's been a really good week and I'm feeling really happy right now. I woke up to find that Jack had posted this on my Facebook page, and thought it was super cute.
I couldn't help but smile. I love him so much. He said it made him think of me, and I couldn't help but smile. I also heard from another of my cousins in Austria, and it was so cool to hear from her again. She's kind of like Sabrina, in that she looks up to me and tries to imitate my style. I love my little cousins a lot and should make more of an effort to see them. I'd spend more time in Austria if my life weren't here in the States and it weren't so expensive to go there. That's the shittiest part of being part of a trans-Atlantic family, you never get to really spend time together. I also have to say again, I love my mom. She and I were supposed to have coffee together on Monday after I finished work, and I got there a little early, so I sat down and started waiting for her. This really creepy guy comes up to my table, tries to sit down, and in comes my mom. This was so perfect, I'm so grateful she showed up when she did. I don't know why I attract creepy guys by the fucking dozen, but I do. It's unbelievable how many people I really love, I need to keep that in mind and treat them all with the love they deserve. I know it puts a lot on my shoulders to be the best possible sister/ daughter/ friend that I can, but when things like this happen, it seems totally worth it. None of these people would love me like they do if I didn't put in the effort that I do to be good to them. Cassie is finally certain that I'm coming to her graduation is very happy. I'm glad I didn't tell I wasn't going, because it would have hurt her feelings. I'm going to try to be everything to them that I can. I've honestly come to believe that everyone just wants to be heard and have theirs ideas considered at least, just to know they're not wrong or stupid. A lot of what I do for my family and friends is just hear them out, they just want to be heard. I think that's it for today. Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "A Devil for Me" by Black Veil Brides
BYE!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment