Translate

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Nate, wtf?

HEY!!!!!
I had been having a good week until yesterday after I got done with work. I went out to go shopping, and ran into Nate.
He smiled, waved at me, said "hi", and we started talking. It was all fairly nice and normal at first. He asked if I'd like to stop at Starbucks, and I said yes since I'd been feeling really tired and wanted a cup of coffee. We chatted as we waited in line, and it was fun and kind of felt like things were normal between us again. Anyway, we got our coffee and sat down to chat a little more as we drank it. I talked a little about my trip to Tokyo and some of the things my other friends and my family had been up to, and  he talked about this movie he really wants to go see. I didn't realize at first that he was going to ask me to see this movie with him, I said no, and had really hoped he'd quit asking me out. He seemed to accept my refusal at first, though he looked really sad. Then we talked a little more and he scooted his chair right next to mine and tried to kiss me again.
I can't fucking believe this guy!! How many times do I have to tell him no. He seriously has difficulty with this whole "No means no" thing. I've come to the rather painful conclusion that I probably can't save our friendship and need to distance myself from him. I don't want to do this, but I think I have to. I pulled away from him as he tried to kiss me, and he looked angrier than I've ever seen him. He got up and stalked out of the Starbucks, and I don't think we're ever going to see each other again. It seems obvious we can't be friends anymore. I hate this so much, this is absolutely not what I wanted for either of us. It's really difficult because we've known each other for a long time and I'm one of the few people who's always stuck by him and been good to him. I can't and won't stand for him acting like this, though. I didn't think he'd do anything in a public place like Starbucks, either. I don't know what to do about him.
I left a little after Nate did, and ran into Jack. That whole evening was just a mess of epic proportions, believe me. To Jack's credit, he was really sweet and asked if I was all right. I didn't want to get into this drama with him, so I said I was all right, but just tired. I (of course) got invited again to those shows, and I want to go but don't know if I should. I can't seem to say or do anything without guys taking it all in the wrong way. Part of me really just wants to be done with guys and be left alone. This shit really shook me up. I started crying after I finally made it home. I'm so confused about everything and I can't stand that. I think that's it for today. Thank you for letting me pour my heart out here.
Today's song is "People=shit" by Slipknot

BYE!!!!!!!!!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment