Translate

Sunday, March 23, 2014

So busy....

HEY!!!!!!
I had yet another interesting chat with Jack yesterday. He said his brother has also started playing music and he was wondering if I'd want to hear it. I wasn't really sure how to answer him. I didn't want to tell him that the only reason I started listening to his band at first was for a chance to spend more time with him and get to know him better. His brother's already got a show coming up in about a month, and Jack invited me. I realize this would be a chance to go to a show with him, not to a show he's playing. I might even get to meet his brother, which is kind of cool and scary at the same time. I told him I might go, since it's on the weekend. Megan asked again if I can't find some way to come that rap show she invited me to, and I feel terrible, but there really isn't. I am still going to Jack's show, though, since it actually falls on a day off. I feel again that my life is a balancing act, and I'm probably not doing it well enough. I found out that the Ghibili Museum is going to be closed the entire time I'm in Tokyo for maintenance, and I'm really disappointed. This just means I'm going to have to go to Tokyo again some other time I guess. I think that's it for today, thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "Boys don't cry" by The Cure
BYE!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment