Translate

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Crazy busy and stressed..

HEY!!!!
Good morning, everyone.  Everything went well with my new client on Wednesday. I did my best on everything, I'm just really glad it worked out well. I was really stressed out about it though, I want to be able to get along with everyone I'm taking care of. Mom suggested I take a little vacation over the weekend sometime, preferably soon. I can't say I couldn't use a mini vacation, since it's so long until I go to Tokyo.
Cassie and I stayed in Asakusa last time and it was so fun. I kind of loved being within walking distance of Senso-ji. My dad has been trying to talk me out of going to Tokyo by myself, I don't think he really wants me to go at all. I feel I could use a vacation, which brings me to an interesting thing Jack said to me this morning. He asked if I'd be able to make it to any of the smaller, local stops of Warped Tour this summer and asked if I'd want to hang out with him while we were both there. My first thought when he asked me was "Sweet God, yes.", but I don't know if I should. I don't want to be the kind of girl who follows him around. Shit, I've already had this argument with him. He and the guys have been back for a few days now, and it's so good to hear from him again. I'm just not sure what to do about him anymore. I also know that if Nate finds out I said yes to Jack, and not him, he's going to lose his shit like Trevor did. I don't want some other guy asking why I decided to spend time with a guy besides him, though what guy I spend time with and why should really be my fucking business and no one else's.  Cassie is still hammering me with requests to go to her graduation, though I've already said yes.  I think that's it for today, sorry it took me until now to get back to you guys. Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is " The End" by My Chemical Romance
BYE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment