Translate

Sunday, March 2, 2014

YAY!!


HEY!!!!!!!
I'm feeling happy right now, and it's very nice. I needed another little break from the chaos my life has devolved into, so I shut my phone off, dug out my Playstation and played "Battle Arena Toshinden." It looks very dated now, but it's still a lot of fun. I've always loved fighting games, though I've never really been good at them. I still challenge Cory to a match every now and then when we're hanging out, because I can almost never beat him. I'm also very glad to hear that Jack and the guys will be home again soon, I can't wait to see him. I'm listening to my favorite song of theirs again, and it's so good. It's amazing to hear the words Jack wrote and know exactly how he felt when he wrote them. I love that we understand each other!! I love having that rapport with him and knowing I can
say something and have him understand. I wish I had that more often, you know? I probably shouldn't keep going on about how I've missed him, because I always say that. I think I really hurt Nate again, I didn't say anything to him on his birthday because most of the time I don't know what to say to him at all anymore. He asked if he could have a birthday kiss, which I wouldn't give him, and he got even more hurt. What the fuck am I supposed to do with this guy? Why did he have to ruin our friendship like this? I love him, but only as a friend. I wish all this hadn't happened. I think that's it for right now. Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is " Kick the chair" by Megadeth
BYE!!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment