Translate

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Overwhelmed

HEY!!!!!!!
This has been one hell of a busy week, my friends. I started working for my newest client and everything went really well. I can't tell you how happy I am about that, nothing else needs to go wrong. I heard from Jack again, he said how happy he is to be working on a real record and then touring throughout the summer. He also said he'd missed me on tour; he just fucking casually dropped that little bomb toward the end of our conversation. He did something just like this when he said he'd been thinking about me, like he can only really express himself in these quick little confessions. What does this mean, or does it mean anything? What am I supposed to do with that? I don't get why he couldn't have said this before. Why now? I don't understand. I told him I missed him too, though not that it was driving me crazy how much I missed him. We're going to be separated for a while, I won't even be on the same continent. He knows how I feel about him, and tells me this. I'm so confused. I don't want to fuck things up here, I know we'll stay connected through Facebook while I'm gone and he's on tour but that isn't going to be enough for me. SHIT!!! I don't want to lose him. Okay, I need to talk to him some more. I need to switch subjects if nothing else. I'm going to be comforting Mark today, he found out 2 of his best friends are going to be valedictorian and salutatorian of their graduating class, and he isn't. He says it makes him feel stupid. He beats himself up far too much. He knows he isn't stupid, their GPAs were just slightly higher than his. I guess that's really it for right now, thanks for reading.
Today's song is "Fade to black" by Metallica
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment