Translate

Monday, February 25, 2013

Feeling a little better

HEY!!
I have some good news to report here, and I'm damn well going to. Sandra is awake!!! She's talking, and moving her fingers and toes. I'm so happy, I was really afraid this might be it for her. Her recovery is going to be a long and painful process, but she's going to be okay. I also got a call from Cassie this morning, she accidentally broke the washer in her apartment and is really afraid her roommate is going to be pissed about it. I tried to calm her down and tell her that accidents happen, and it would be alright if she just explained herself. Apparently her roommate is a bit of an asshole though, and not very understanding. She seemed to be feeling a bit better when she hung up, which makes me glad. I'm so glad she came to me for help and advice, you know? After all; as a big sister, that's kind of what I do. ^_~ I love that "I love you" was the last thing she said to me. I've also finally gotten everything for London and Paris all planned out, so that stress is finally gone. Now, if only I knew what to do about Nate. >_> God damn it, I hate this. Why did this have to happen? I have to say again that everything is going well, except on the guy front. >_>  Nate's not going to be happy with me, no matter how much I try to explain to him that I don't feel the same about him and just want to be with Jack.  I miss Jack. He was bragging that the singer for one of our favorite bands (that he met last summer) called him and said he wants to sing with him and Mike on their record. I know how much this means to Jack, you should have seen him when he told me about it. His smile seriously lit up the entire room. I was kind of joking that Jack should at least get me this guy's autograph, and that he's a lucky son of bitch to be doing what he's doing. ~_^ Jack at least knows and appreciates how lucky he is to be where he is, but I'm afraid I won't always be able to follow him and that life has much greater things in store for him than a girl like me.  I'd be lying if I  said that I didn't love that we have collective favorite bands and movies, though. I guess that's really all there is for now. Thanks a lot for reading.
Today's song is "My last seranade" by Killswitch Engage
 

BYE!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment