Translate

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Reise Reise...lol

HEY!!
I just wanted to write about my travel plans for Tokyo, Paris, and London and nothing else. >_> I was planning to stay in Asakusa, it's quieter and pretty. I want to go on the Sumida Gawa cruise, shop in Shinjuku and Shibuya (again) and have my picture taken in front of Hachiko, go to the Ghibli Museum in Mitaka, see Meiji- jingu, the Imperial Palace, see Tokyo Tower. God, there's a lot of shit I missed>_> I was also thinking of going to a host club, just for the hell of it. If any of you guys have been to a host club and have advice, I'd love to hear it. Please don't be afraid to comment about it.

Paris^_^
I'm going to see the Eifel Tower, Notre Dame, Sacre Coeur, the Arc du Triomphe, go cruising on the Seine, see the Louvre,   and whatever else Cassie, Mom, and Mark want to do.

London  ^_^

I'm going to see Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, British Museum, Natural History Museum, Tower of London, the London Eye, London Zoo, and whatever else they might want to do.

That's it for right now. Please give suggestions or advice if you have any, and thanks for reading.
Today's song is "A tout le monde" by Megadeth
BYE!!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment