Translate

Sunday, February 17, 2013

BACK!!!!

HEY!!
Good morning, guys. I'm so glad to just be home today. Working on Saturday sucks ass, I forgot just how badly it sucks. The people I was taking care of weren't even nice to me, and I'm the only one trying to help them. I know I don't necessarily do this job for gratitude (or money) but it would be nice if they could appreciate the efforts of the first person in years to do something to help them out. Okay, sorry, I'm whining. I'm going to talk about something else. Angela is officially remarried. ^_^  She texted me a few wedding pictures, and looks so happy and beautiful. I'm really happy for her and hope this marriage works out. I know her husband, and he's an alright guy. They didn't really get to know each other until years after high school, which is kind of funny. I think it's kind of sweet, though. Sandra's still in a coma, though she's starting to move her fingers and toes. I think that means she's going to come out of it, and I really hope she will. This makes me wonder if Frankie might have woken up too, if they'd been able to afford to keep his life support going. This is just too fucking sad a thought to have, I shouldn't have said that. >_> I talked to Mike for a bit after work yesterday, poor guy got himself hurt trying to snowboard. He was going down the slope too fast, lost control, and broke his leg. He's going to be fine, but you should have seen the look of pain and unhappiness on his face. Jack and the rest of the guys were with him and took him to the hospital, luckily. Sadly, they were also the ones who put him up to it. He was trying to prove to them that he could snowboard as well as they can, since he's still pretty new to it, and hurt himself. This is the first time their antics have gotten anyone hurt, and I hope it's the last. The guys all feel terrible, needless to say. Normally they're funny, and I can laugh at their pranks and jokes, but I wish they hadn't dared him to do this. I had a really nice little talk with Cassie Thursday. It seemed like forever since we'd talked, though it had only really been a few days. She said she can't wait to see me, which I never thought she'd say, and that she loves me. ^_^ This is seriously all I ever needed to hear, you know? She said she's kind of come to hate it in Paris, and wants to come home. I hope it's not all that bad. I think it's just her first time spending any significant time alone, and that's what she doesn't like. She isn't like me, I don't mind solitude. I think she feels a little out of place there, too. I know how that goes, I feel out of place almost everywhere. I'm also planning another Japan trip, a solo one, for next year. ^_^ I haven't technically told anyone else yet, so you guys are the first to know. I think I'll mostly just hang in Tokyo, there was so much I wanted to see and do that I didn't get to last time. I seriously need to brush up on my Japanese for this next trip, it was embarrassing how little I could speak and understand without help. I've gotten into another Japanese band, The Gazette. Their sound isn't quite as heavy as Dir En Grey's but the lyrics are just as dark, and I love it.  I guess that's really it for right now, thanks so much for reading.
Today's song is "Suicide Circus" by The Gazette ^_~
BYE!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment