Translate

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Really scared

Hey guys,
I got a call from Mom last night telling me that my cousin Sandra is in a coma after a really serious car accident and might not come out of it. My aunt called Mom to tell her about it, and Mom called me afterwards. I'm really scared the same thing that happened to Frankie might happen to Sandra, they have basically the same injuries. I really don't want to think she might die, but what if she does? Her parents and older brother are going to lose it if she dies. I was so excited to see her and the rest of my family over in Austria. I started crying after I hung up the phone, I couldn't help it. She was a really mean, spoiled, pain in the ass when we were kids but she'd grown up a lot and become someone I was glad to call a friend. I'm hoping to hear from someone about what (if anything) has changed with her. She's been in a coma for 2 weeks, I hope she comes out of it. I'd been talking to Cassie on Facebook chat, making plans for things to do in Paris, and then I get this call. I'd almost opened up to Cassie about this shit with Jack until my phone rang. I felt like I needed to talk to someone and who better than my sister, right? I tried to get him to at least text me, but he said he was busy recording all day and couldn't talk. Mike said they'd been having some trouble getting certain parts in their new songs right and had to keep trying. I know it's expensive to book a recording studio and they don't have a ton of money to work with since they're on an indie label, but still. It's still wrong to say something like that to girl, shake her up completely, and then not elaborate or explain. I got so caught up in all the drama I forgot almost entirely that yesterday was Imbloc, Blessed Imbloc to all of my fellow Wiccans. I think that's really it for right now. Thank you for reading, love you guys.
Today's song is "Hear you me" by Jimmy Eat World (Dedicated to Sandra) I love you, please wake up.
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment