Translate

Monday, February 11, 2013

DAY OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys,
Care to join me for breakfast? I'm kidding, lol. I'm home today because I have to work Saturday, and it's kind of nice. Sandra still hasn't woken up, I'm afraid. I wish I knew more today than I did yesterday, but I really don't. I wish there were something I could do to help. I think even the doctors are kind of at their limits as to what they can do for her, which scares me. I really hope she'll wake up soon. I keep hoping and praying, but it feels kind of pathetic to just sit and wait while actually doing nothing to change things for the better. I have good news, though; Angela's getting remarried. She's really happy. She and her boyfriend have been together for over a year now, and they decided it was time to tie the knot. It's going to be just their families, since they can't afford a more "traditional" wedding.  I'll be there in spirit, since I have to work that day anyway. I guess that's really it for right now. Thanks for reading this, and I love you guys.
Today's song is "King nothing" by Metallica.


No comments:

Post a Comment