Translate

Friday, March 1, 2013

This sucks>_>

HEY!!!!
I just thought I'd do a little writing while I have the chance. I have to work again in the morning, God damn it. My dad called this morning to tell me he'll be here soon. I honestly regret telling him that it's okay for him to come here at all. I don't know if we'll ever be able to work things out. Once again, I have to rely on someone else to cheer me up. Once again, it's Jack and Mike to the rescue with their music. I love these guys for the billionth time. I love Mike's voice, and probably would even if I weren't his friend. I have to ask myself for the billionth time what I did to end up with two of the most amazing guys in the world. I'm singing with them as their music is playing, it's amazing how cathartic this is. We leave in just a few weeks, and I was freaking the fuck out until I started singing and playing music. I was just panicked that I'd forgotten something. I've been so stressed for years now that I probably wouldn't know how it felt to really feel calm and peaceful anymore. My cousin Sabrina helped cheer me up a little too; she said I have to come see her and share music with her.I kind of like that my baby bat cousin looks up to me. I'm going to play Jack's band's EP for her for sure. ^_~ I haven't gotten to talk to Nate since last time, I'm not sure I know how to anymore. I can't tell you how much I hate that years of friendship just got flushed down the toilet and there's nothing I can do about it if he won't hear me out. This hurts so much, I hate it. I want to be friends again and really wish we could. I guess that's really all there is for right now. Thanks for reading.
Today's song is "Pens and knives" by Black Veil Brides
BYE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment