Translate

Saturday, March 9, 2013

All apologies

HEY!!!!!
I really like this peaceful, happy little scene up here. That's more or less what I did last night. I was talking to Cassie again, and it was really fun. She said we should go check out a really famous cemetery in Paris where a lot of famous people are buried and maybe the catacombs after. I kind of jumped at this idea, though it really surprised me that she'd even suggest something like this. She laughed and said"Ha!! I knew you'd be up for this!! Thanks for coming with me." I think it sounds cool. I heard from Mike again. ^_^  This guy always manages to cheer me up. He said his leg is doing a lot better and he's really excited to get recording started on their album. I just wish my entire week had been this good, you know? Alright, now that I've written about the good part, here comes the bad part. I tried (again) to talk to Nate, and he's just so depressed and angry; he wouldn't listen to anything I had to say. I apologized again for rejecting him, and he said it doesn't matter; I'm now like every other girl who's done this to him and no apology I make is going to help him feel better. I also saw Trevor again, God damn this guy. He asked me out again, begged to add me on Facebook, and tried to apologize for losing it over my male friends' presence in my life. I rejected him soundly again. I really don't know what else to do to make him see that I'm not interested in him and never will be. I want him to just leave me alone. Why is it that when you tell a guy "no" that just makes him that much more persistent and he refuses to believe you really mean "no" when you say it? What did I ever do to make him think I was interested in the first place besides answer a fucking question? I swear to God, that's all I did. Then there's my dad; he's been here less than a week and I'm already pissed at him again. >_> He's done nothing but drink, smoke, hang with his stupid friends, and criticize us. Exactly why is he here again? I knew he didn't really quit drinking or smoking as he claimed he had. Told you I couldn't trust him>_> After 2 fucking heart attacks, you'd think he would have learned to take the doctors' orders seriously.  I guess that's really it for today. Thanks for letting me get this off my chest.
Today's song is "Kick the chair" by Megadeth
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm just going to chill today, thank God. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment