Translate

Monday, March 11, 2013

Playing peacekeeper

HEY!!!!!
I've been reduced to playing peacekeeper for my parents, again. The problem is that they both expect me to agree with them completely and neither believes they're wrong. I really don't know why they even try talking to each other when all they do is get into arguments. It's totally unfair to just put me in the middle of their arguments when they can't settle it like adults. They're both at fault and neither seems to see it. I wish they'd quit this, especially when one will call me to bitch about the other. I had a really good time chatting on Facebook with Cassie and Sabrina last night, and I'm really grateful for that. Sabrina's become almost like another little sister, and I love it. This is a really cute anime approximation of the 3 of us; from right to left is me, Cassie, and Sabrina. Too bad Cassie and Sabrina are both actually taller than I am, lol. Everything else in the picture is about right, though. I've got some more good news; Sandra is ready to begin physical therapy and will hopefully make a full recovery after a while. I'm really glad I've gotten to truly be friends with Sabrina, I almost didn't expect to since I haven't spent much time with her since she was little. It's a good thing though, believe me. I think Cassie and I have finally truly buried the hatchet too, after a long ass time and a lot of pretty brutal fights and arguments. I'm so happy about this. ^_^ This is all I wanted from her in the first place, believe me. I heard from Jack again, he said they're almost done writing their new album and should have it all recorded by May. I can't believe how happy he is, and how amazing it is that he's living his dream. I can't wait to hear it!!! I'm happier now, it feels good to put my thoughts and feelings down like this. I'm still working on my plans to travel to Tokyo next year, I have to do this. I've gotten a lot figured out already, and it's awesome. Thanks for reading, I think that's it for today.
Today's song is "Reila" by The Gazette
BYE!!!!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment