Translate

Sunday, March 17, 2013

SO overwhelmed

Good morning guys,
I want to say a quick happy St. Patrick's Day to you guys, first of all. I saw this and just loved it, so I had to share it with you. I tried to get Mom and Mark to talk yesterday, and it didn't work. I don't know what to do here, short of just leaving them on their own to figure it out. I fully realize it's not my job to help them get over their issues. I really don't know anymore why I keep throwing myself against this particular wall. Mostly, it just bothers me that two of the people I love most in the world are being petty and ridiculous and I want them to quit it. I have so much to do this last week here that I'm dreading it almost more than I can say. I want things to be simpler and they're going in exactly the opposite direction. I really don't want to be put in the middle of their problems when I have some of my own I have to focus on. Nate is still so angry and depressed that I rejected him, he hasn't really been himself since.  I tried to get him to talk to me and all he'd say is that one of the reasons he liked me so much is that I listened to him and didn't make him feel like his opinions were stupid, he thought I understood him. I kind of felt the same way about him, which is why I didn't want anything more with him that would get in the way of the good thing we already had. I don't know why he can't understand this. I've aplogized, explained, tried to justify myself, and I'm all out of ideas. My head and stomach are killing me, again from stress. I wish they knew how I felt and what they're doing to me, maybe they'd stop it then if they knew how much this hurts me. I don't like feeling like I'm on a tight rope, you know? I don't want to bitch about work at this point, but I might as well since I've bitched about everything else. I have so much work to do, I'm barely going to be home at all this week.>_> I think this is going to be one of the worst weeks of my life, and I hope I'm wrong. I think that's all for right now. Thanks a lot for letting me vent.
Today's song is "Fade to black" by Metallica
BYE!!!!!!
 

2 comments: