Translate

Friday, March 22, 2013

Home early!! ^_^

HEY!!!!!!
I really wish I could say that this were my last day of work this week, but it's not. >_> Sadly, the only reason I'm home early today is because I work extra this weekend. I guess it's not all bad, though. I heard from Jack again. ^_^  He said he wished I could come to a show they're having this weekend, since it's the last one here for a while . I'm going to miss the living hell out of him. I don't know if  I should call this the 13th time he's invited me to a show, since he just said he wishes I could come to it. I'm glad he listened to what I said and remembered that I'll be leaving soon, though a really good friend of mine didn't. I love that he listens to me!!! I really try not to read too much into that, but how can I not? You have no idea how difficult it was saying no again, believe me. I can't believe how close it is to when we leave, I'd really like to spend some of what little time I have left here with him. I'm an idiot for saying no, and agreeing to work when I should be finishing my trip preparations and relaxing. What sucks even more is that I'll have to fit another client in when I get back. I feel terrible, and like I'm neglecting my loved ones again. I geeked out for hours with Mark yesterday after work, we played xbox and watched anime. That's seriously the most fun I've had this week. I think I know why I dig Itachi though, besides his prettiness. He's a really selfless, self-sacrificing older brother and I'm a selfless, self-sacrificing older sister. Plus, he's just badass. ^_~ I'm really looking forward to our trip, I get to hang out with Cassie, Sandra, and Sabrina, and I'm glad. I think that's really it for now. Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "A tout le monde" by Megadeth ^_^
BYE!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment