Translate

Monday, January 28, 2013

Crazy...

HEY!!!!!!
I had such a good time talking with Jack yesterday, it was awesome. I was lucky to catch him when he needed a break so he was more than happy to chat. ^_^ ^_^  He told about another amazing new band he just found out about himself. We're even still having our little song quote war. ^_^^_^ I went to bed so fucking happy, and then this morning everything went to hell. I got a call from my boss saying I might be getting yet another new client, and a call from my mom chewing me out for hanging out with guys like Jack. I really shouldn't care what she thinks of him, but it got to me the way she talked about him. It wasn't just Jack specifically, it was all the band guys I'm friends with. She doesn't think it's proper, and doesn't think they're proper friends for me. >_> I swear to God, I'm not going to fucking have this argument with her again. I wish I'd handled it better, but I'm so stressed out at the moment that I just snapped at her. I'm going to have to apologize to her eventually for snapping at her, but I won't apologize for who my friends are. I have to get to work, but I really wanted to vent about this. Thanks, love you guys.
Today's song is "Kasumi" by Dir En Grey
BYE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment