Translate

Saturday, January 19, 2013

R and R ^_^

HEY!!!!!!
Good morning, guys. I'm sorry this has become almost solely a weekend thing now. I didn't mean for it to happen like that. I talked to Jack a little bit last night, he said he and the guys are hard at work on their first "real" album, and it's going to fucking rule. I felt like saying "Of course it is, I've known that since I heard about this band." I have to get to work helping plan this trip to Europe, I'm going to spend my birthday in Austria with my family. My grandma's elated, obviously. The idea that I'm going to be 28 kind of scares me, but seeing how some of my friends (and my brother) who are older than I am act sometimes makes me feel a little better. I really just want chill here for a while and not do much, but that isn't really an option. I need to check in with Cory, he slipped up and started drinking Thursday and I want to make sure he doesn't do it again. I also want to make sure Nate's all right, I worry about him. I can't believe I have a brother who's an alcoholic and a close friend who's a schizophrenic. It's terrible for them, and I'm trying to help but feel powerless to do more than be supportive and loving. Okay, I need to switch to a different subject. I finally got to talk to Cassie again last night, after my little chat with Jack. She was saying how happy she is to be able to celebrate my birthday with me, she thought she was going to miss it. Why did it take her over two weeks to fucking talk to me, then? There's still some shit we have to work out between ourselves, it seems. I guess that's really it for right now. Thanks so much for reading, and getting me past the 39,000 pageview mark. I love you guys!!!
Today's song is "Fade to black" by Metallica
BYE!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment