Translate

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Feeling a bit desperate....

HEY!!!!
I'm feeling a little lonely and desperate this morning, guys. I miss Jack like mad but don't want to go bothering him. Mark is more than happy to come over of course, and I'm grateful for it, but still miss the shit out of Jack. I LOVE HIM!!!!! I've listened to a couple of his band's songs this morning and I'm not surprised they've done as well as they have, they're amazing. I should not have been so chicken shit with him, I ruined my slim chance of being his girlfriend by being too passive and afraid. I also just got assigned a new client, my boss called me up yesterday and asked if there were any way I could fit another client into my schedule. I fought the urge to tell her"Sure, I'll just cut my family and friends out completely, they don't already hate me for being gone so much." She said it wouldn't be a really difficult job and I'd be taking care of a really nice lady, so I relented and agreed to do it. I'm a fucking idiot for taking even more on when I already feel I'm having trouble coping with what's already on my plate. I think I'm just going to text Jack to talk to him, this is bullshit. I'm so tired of not having time for the people I want to be with and the things I want to do. I guess that's it for right now. Thanks for reading, I love you guys.
Today's song is "A devil for me" by Black Veil Brides"
BYE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment