Translate

Saturday, January 26, 2013

SO BUSY

HEY!!!
Good morning, guys. I feel like I'm up a little early for a Saturday, and I don't like it. I got a call from Cassie yesterday, and she was totally nice and seemed really happy to talk to me. I don't get it. She even said she loved me. So what the fuck was all this other shit, then? I swear to God, I don't understand my own sister. She just wanted to chat she said, and figure out what we're going to do in London. I was glad she waited until I was done with work, but just barely. I'm glad we were able to have a nice little chat, but I don't understand why we couldn't just chat and enjoy each others' company in the first place. I miss the days when things were simpler between us. I also miss Jack and Mike, I haven't heard from either of them in a while and it sucks ass. Most likely they just got caught up in practicing and writing their next album. They're nothing if not dedicated to what they do, believe me. Makes me wonder if I'd be as dedicated to writing if I were a professional writer. I miss Jack's smile and laugh so much. I can't believe it's been almost 3 years since I met him. I know my parents already hate him, if only because they know I like him. I also think it's funny that Mark doesn't trust him with me, despite the fact that I started our relationship. I love that his friends sought me out because of things he said to them about me and have become my friends now, too. I don't know if I could make Mark and my parents understand that though. I'm hoping if it comes to that, they'll at least hear me out. I've been really busy still trying to juggle work, friends, family, and (of course) Jack, while trying to plan everytrhing out for our trip. I don't know why Mom couldn't do this herself, she insists I'm better at it. Part of me thinks I should just take the fact that she actually admitted I'm better at something than she is and run with it, the other is really annoyed at having to do extra work when all I fucking do is work. I'm starting to panic a little, we leave in 2 months and it doesn't feel like I've got nearly enough done. This is the fucking Japan trip all over again. God damn it. I really should be figuring shit out right now instead of writing, but I need the break. I'm sure it'll work out in the end, but it gets so stressful. I'm happy that I get to go anywhere that isn't work to be honest with you. I guess that's really it for right now. Thanks again for letting me vent and bitch for a while.
Today's song is "Sober" by Tool
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment