Translate

Monday, January 14, 2013

Damn it

HEY!!!!!!!!!
This is how I tend to look while playing XBOX, lol. I just wanted to say I got so see Jack and Mike, and it was awesome. They're two of the happiest guys in the world right now, which is really good to see. I really missed the shit out of them, I hated being away from them. Mom, Mark, and I are going to see Paris, London, and possibly Rome as side trips from Austria when we get there, and Cassie just decided she wants to come with us. >_> The entire 11 days she's been in Paris so far, she hasn't said anything to me, but she's talked to everyone else. I'm just wondering what the hell I did to piss her off now. I think I'm moody, but I've got nothing on her. It just fucking bugs me, because we were doing well before she left and now she's ignoring me. I guess that's it for right now. Thanks for reading, love you guys.
Today's song is "Pens and knives" by Black Veil Brides"
BYE!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment