Translate

Sunday, January 13, 2013

YAY!!!

HEY!!!
Good morning, guys. I already got a call this morning from Mike, it's kind of what woke me up. He said "Hey, girl. Just wanted to say hi and let you know we'll be home by noon." I seriously LOVE this guy. ^_^ I can't wait to see Jack again. I'd be lying if I said I weren't a little nervous after not seeing him face to face for months. I haven't really changed in that amount of time, but it's still awkward talking to someone face to face after not getting to see them for so long. I guess I should switch to a different subject now. I got into a bit of an argument with my mom last night, after dropping Mark off at their house. She said I'm irresponsible for letting him play XBOX and watch anime with me, I should really be helping him with his homework. She forgets that he's a lot like Danny and I were as kids, usually breezing through our homework then desperate for something to do. He did have a little trouble with English and Math, but he's been catching up so quickly I don't really need to help him anymore. Now he just needs someone to hang out with, and I'm honored to be that someone at least sometimes. I don't think she gets how sad and lonely both of us get sometimes, and we always manage to cheer each other up with things like that. I wonder quite often how she isn't more sad and lonely, she has even fewer good friends than we do. I guess that's really it for today. Thanks for reading, love you guys.
Today's song is " Bother" by Stone Sour ^_^
BYE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment