Translate

Saturday, January 12, 2013

It's good to be back

Good morning, guys. As you might have guessed, I'm drinking some coffee and enjoying the day before I really have to do anything. I'm very happy to say Jack and the guys will be home tomorrow.  I can't wait to see Jack and Mike again. I've missed the shit out of those guys, it feels like they've been gone for years, not months. It's so unfair to keep my friends away from me like that. Jack said they're going on tour again in March, so I'm kind of glad I won't just be sitting here and missing him. I've been checking in regularly with Cory, to make sure he doesn't slip up and start drinking again. He thinks he'll be fine, but I'm just trying to help him keep up the good streak he's been on. I'm so glad he's finally letting me help, he can quit with the right motivation. I have to believe that, at least. I just don't want him to think he has to do this alone. I hope this all continues to go as well as it has so far. I think I can help him. I at least know I want to help. I'm hanging out with Mark today, in case Jack wants to hang out tomorrow. Ha, there I go budgeting my time again. I'm sure he has a lot of people who want to see him when he gets home, namely his parents. I just really hope he'll at least call or text me. I'm doing well at work, though still fighting this fucking cold. I've had it for a week officially, and have managed to keep it in check. I wish it were gone, though. I'm trying to take it easy, but you can imagine how well that really works. Mark and I are going to play XBOX, using his new Kinect. I have to admit, it's pretty fun. I was having so much fun talking to Sarah yesterday, I love that girl. I'm so glad I met her, Jack, and Mike. They're my inspirations to at least try to go for what I want, because they've done it and succeeded. I wish I had their guts, but it helps just knowing them. I hope they don't think I'm lame for not being more brave. No, they wouldn't think that of me. I guess that's it for right now. Thanks for reading, love guys.
Today's song is "American Idiot" by Green Day
BYE!!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment