Translate

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Good morning!!

HEY!!!
Good morning, guys. I'm feeling a little under the weather right now, I think it's because of how cold it's been here lately. It's just a stuffy nose and slightly sore throat right now, but I really don't want it getting any worse than that. I'm working on another collage right now, strictly of people I know, things I've seen, and places I've been. Of course, I have snapshots of Cassie and myself in Japan, and Jake, Mike, and I after one of their shows. I have the pictures up of Jack and myself making the same goofy faces, too. I love that!! I shouldn't have brought him up, because then I start thinking about how much I miss him. I really shouldn't do that. Things are going great with Cory, we end every conversation we have with an "I love you" now, and it's awesome. I just need an insane amount of reassurance that I'm loved, it's pathetic. I really hope I can convince him to quit drinking. Since the last time he got in trouble, I don't think he's had anything to drink, and hope he hasn't. I just really don't want anything bad to happen to him, even if he does it to himself. It really upset Mom too, and I don't want that for her. She and Cory both deserve better, you know? I guess that's really it for right now. Thanks for reading, love you guys.
Today's song is "Capital G" by Nine Inch Nails
BYE!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment