Translate

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Post during the week..wow

HEY!!!!!!
Good morning, guys. I got up super early this morning and I'm ready to go to work, despite the fact that I don't have to be there yet. I got to talk to Cassie a little bit again, but she said something that kind of hurt my feelings. She said she didn't really ever think she'd miss me, so she must be really homesick. I miss her, and told her I love her twice, and she says this now. What did I do? I can't imagine what I did to her, I don't know what's wrong with our relationship. I wish we could work out whatever this is this time, I hope we can. It just bugs me when my own sister treats my like this. Like I said, I think I understand Jack better than Cassie sometimes. I'm planning more shit for our trip, London is going to be fucking awesome. I can't wait to go. I can't believe it's only a little over two months until we leave. I guess I'd better go now. Thanks for reading.
Today's song is "The ghost of you" by My Chemical Romance
BYE!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment