Translate

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Fighting over Facebook

HEY!!!!!!!!
I'm feeling a little sluggish this morning and not very ready to get up and out of the house. I don't think it helps that I've been harangued yet again by Mom and Mark for not spending time with them enough. I'm sure the reproach from Jack will come soon enough if I don't come to his next show. Luckily, I don't think that's until next month. Again, I have more than enough room in my heart for all of them, but fitting them into my schedule is a bitch. Dad called again, and succeeded this time in worming his way back into my life. I told him he could stay for a little while before we leave, but then he's got to go home. I feel like I need to keep some distance between him and myself, for my own good. I'm really trying, but it's so difficult to forgive him. I also don't really feel like I can trust him. I need to switch subjects now. I tried to talk to Cassie on Facebook last night, and she fucking ignored me again. I know she talked to Mom, so that's how I know she ignored me. I just don't know what the hell I did now. >_> I even said I was looking forward to seeing her and I love her. I think I understand Jack better than my own sister sometimes, and I hate that. I got kind of mad that she deliberately ignored me and just logged out. I probably would have said something I'd really regret if I didn't just leave right then and there. My point is, I didn't do anything wrong and she's being mean to me. I checked in with Nate and Cory yesterday, and they're both doing all right. As always, Cory told me not to worry about him. I can't help it, I do. I know Mom does too, so I'm trying to help her out by making sure Cory's okay if she doesn't have a chance to go see him and talk to him. I guess I should go, I'm getting a little stressed out again. Thanks for reading, love you guys.
Today's song is "Perfect Weapon" by Black Veil Brides
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment