Translate

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy new year!!!!!

HEY!!!!!!
Sorry I wasn't here this morning to write like usual, but I have a good explanation; I was trying to talk to Mark and Jack at the same time. God, I've missed Jack so much these past few months. I can't stand that he's going to be gone even longer. I try not to think about it, but how can I not? I'm lucky at least Mark is always here for me, and I love him for that more than I can say. I'm happy for the success Jack's having, he deserves it, but I'm going to miss the fucking shit out of him because I want to be with him and can't if he's on tour and recording all the God damn time. I shouldn't dwell on it so much. I'm going to be in Europe for most of the spring, and it's a huge relief. My grandma and aunt are happy to say the least. I'm planning to try to relax and have fun while I'm gone, I need it. At least this way I'll be gone too and maybe Jack will miss me as much as I miss him. Okay, he couldn't possibly miss me as much as I miss him right now. I don't know if I've mentioned this, but he's one of the few people in quite a while who's really made me feel welcome and wanted, and I miss him with all my heart. It's just not the same talking to him on the phone or over Facebook, when I can't see him smile. Okay, enough of this. I need a more upbeat subject. I've gotten really into Naruto Shippuden lately, and for some reason I totally dig Itachi Uchiha, I'm really not quite sure why. I admit, he's kind of pretty and that's got to have something to do with it. I love using the word "dig", by the way; it seems Jack, Cory, and I are the only ones who still use it in conversation. I think that's about it for tonight. Thanks for reading, love you guys.
Today's song is "Bodies" by Drowning Pool
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment