Translate

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Happy. ^_^

HEY!!!!!
I'm fairly happy right now, I'm going to spend at least most of the day with Cassie. I'm also going to watch The Hobbit tomorrow, and am really looking forward to it. I told Jack about that, and he did this fucking hilarious Gollum impression that made me laugh so hard I almost couldn't breathe. I LOVE HIM!!!!!! I have to say for the billionth time how lucky I am to have met him and Mike. Obviously, I'm a pretty happy girl right now. I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss the shit out of Mike and Jack, but I'm so glad I still just get to talk to them. I'm listening to their new song right now, it's amazing. Part of me still kind of wonders what I did to deserve such awesome friends, but I'm glad they're mine. Cassie called yesterday, after having a really shitty day. I tried to cheer her up, but don't think anything I said really helped. I really hope she's feeling better today. She said she wants to do some baking and chating while she's here. ^_^ I love that we can be friends. I guess that's really all for today. I kind of said a lot last time.
Today's song is "Hear you me" by Jimmy Eat World
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment