Translate

Sunday, December 16, 2012

I don't even know anymore

HEY!!!!!!!!!!
I want first to share my sadness and horror at the massacre in Newton, CT. I heard that the shooter was considered a "goth", and want to say HE WAS NOT. Goths wouldn't act like this, so don't associate a murderer with us true goths. I just want to be clear on that. Alright, now I'll get back to the normal shit I talk about here. Jack called last night, overwhelmingly happy, because they've got their record deal. I'm still kind of absorbing it. I can't believe it's really happening, I'm both happy for them and terrified of what this might mean for my friendships with Jack and Mike. I know I'm being selfish, but I don't care. I was incredibly glad that we could still talk about normal shit, too; like how much he loved the copy of "The Dark Knight Rises" someone got him as an early Christmas present. We were kind of nerding out after that, and it made me so happy. I just don't want these things to change, that's all. I can't tell you how happy I was just hearing his voice, you know? I got more praise at work last week, my boss said I'm "fabulous". It's nice to be praised and appreciated, but it'd be nice to get paid more, too. ^_~ I also despreately fucking want to go back to Japan, so much so that it's almost unbearable. I kind of feel like this might be something I need to do while I still have the chance and am young and unattached. Then, I think it might just be that I'm running away from my responsibilities here. I admit that I do feel a little overwhelmed by things sometimes, my family to be more specific. Mom and Mark call almost every day, and it gets to be a little much when all I want to do is relax when I come home and they're calling and bickering over stupid shit and expecting me to somehow sort it out for them. That is really not my responsibility, right? Those 2 are exactly the same, each always has to be right and then they drag me into it to be their referee. I'm sorry, I know I've bitched about this before, but it still bugs the shit out of me. It went fairly well working for my client who just got out of the hospital, it was good to see she's getting a little better at least. A phsical therapist had to come in and help me a lot, though. I wasn't going to be moving her at all without checking to see that it wouldn't hurt her, you know? I really am trying to do my best with everything, it's just so hard to juggle it all sometimes. I'm also going to miss the hell out Jack for that reason, he made me feel more relaxed. I guess that's really all there is for now. Thanks for reading, love guys. ^_^ 
Today's song is "Forever and a day" by AFI
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment