Translate

Sunday, December 2, 2012

The drama continues......

HEY!!!!!!!
First of all, THANK YOU to my newest followers, I love you all. I've had another unbelievable week, it's been crazy. I friended one of my former classmates on Facebook a couple of days ago, and yesterday when I came home I got this message from him that kind of creeped me out. He said"I've always had I crush on you, I was so happy when you sent me the friend request. Do you want to go out sometime?" I had to reject him, but this is getting to be too much. One of my cousins who's working in Japan right now actually invited me to come and see him, but I also had to tell him no. I'm so jealous of him, I've been bitching a lot lately about how much I want to go to Japan again. I WILL go back, if I can ever get the time off work. I was actually asked if I want more clients, and I had to decline for my own good. I never seem to have any time to myself anymore, even for little things like this. I've been working so hard and so much lately, it feels like I do nothing else. I can't believe this has become my life, you know? I'm very tempted to just sit here and wallow in self-pity right now, but I won't. I heard from Jack, he's so excited that he gets to play where some of his favorite bands have played. It was difficult being sad when I talked to him, it usually is. I miss the hell out of him, though. I got to see Cory a few times this week, and he seems all right. I just wish I could quit worrying so much about him doing something else to get himself in trouble again. I hate that he always tells me not to worry when he knows that's all I do.On the plus side, I did get some praise at work; my boss said I'm "amazing." I couldn't help but be happy about that. ^_^  I have a good work ethic and I don't fuck around at work, that's all it is. Cassie got really mad at Cory when she found out he'd gotten in trouble, she started yelling at him and said" How is it that everyone in this family's got their shit together but you?" She hasn't talked to him since, and won't until he gets his life together, she says. That must be difficult for them, they were really close not too long ago. Mom says she stays up and worries about him at night, which (obviously) is bad. I can't believe it's already December, this year just seems to be running away from me. I guess that's really it for today. I just needed to vent a bit, and this has become my place to do that.
Today's song is "Kasumi" by Dir en grey
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment