Translate

Saturday, December 22, 2012

It's the end of the world...not


HEY!!!!!!!!
Good morning, guys. I'm actually in a fairly good mood today, if only because I finally get some time to myself. I'll be spending time with Mom, Mark, and Danny for a while over my all too brief vacation, though. Cassie's working, though Cory might come see us for Christmas. Admittedly, things are better with my family now than they probably ever have been, but it's still going to be stressful having all of us under 1 roof again, even for a little while. I should also add an early Merry Christmas and so forth to everyone. I've heard a little bit from Jack, but it's mostly just about how happy he is about the direction his band is taking.  I'm really glad to hear him at all anymore, to be honest. I still have this fear that he and Mike are going to ditch me when their band really gets going, and I hate it. I don't like the idea that I'm kind of disposable at all. I just hate knowing how unequal our relationships are, though I was joking around with them yesterday and it felt really good. I'm happy for them, and really hope they stick around. I'm happy with the way things are going for my family, too. I'm really glad that the last few times I've talked to Cory we ended the conversation with and "I love you", and a hug. I really just want a happy, peaceful, quiet little life with the ones I love. That shouldn't be so difficult, right? I guess that's really all there is for right now. Thanks for reading this, and love you guys.
Today's song is "This time imperfect" by AFI
BYE!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment