Translate

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Back again ^_^

HEY!!!!!!!!
Today's the last day of my vacation already, God damn it. I had a decent Christmas, and was very glad everything went well. This time seems to have gone by way too fucking fast, and I hate it. I've been on the phone almost non-stop with Cassie since I woke up, which is funny considering how we used to fight.  We just saw each other yesterday, you know? I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me happy to have my little sister back. She's coming to my place on Saturday, too. ^_^  I have to say again how grateful I am to have people who love me, though I sometimes feel unworthy of it. I've been kind of keeping an eye on Cory, just to make sure he doesn't get himself in trouble again. So far, everything is all right. I heard from Mike Monday morning, and just laughed my ass off at what he said. He does this fucking pitch perfect Yoda impression that kills me every time, and he knows it. Again, I'm so lucky to have who I have in my life. I really have to ask myself what I could have possibly done to deserve such an amazing sister and a friend who'll call me up from halfway across the country just to cheer me up. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!! Mike is a really amazing guy, I'm so glad I met him. I'm grateful to Jack for introducing us. I LOVE HIM!!! Mike is even nerdier deep down than Jack, and doesn't try so hard to hide it.  I kind of needed to be cheered up, though I don't know how Mike knew that.
My dad called again, trying to get me to invite him up here again, and I won't. Am I being cold? I don't know if I can make you understand what it was like having him for a dad, when one of my earliest memories is of him beating the shit out of Mom and Danny and I hiding under my bed because we were too small and weak to do anything about it. He was never there for us, and I sometimes feel the only reason my life is good at all is because Mom finally left him and we all got away from him. Unlike Mike, who just wanted to talk and make me laugh, he only called because he wanted something. I'm not angry at him so much anymore, but it's going to be a hell of a long time before I can forgive him, if I ever truly can. It bugs the living shit out of me that he dares to try to illicit sympathy from me, when for over 10 years he mights as well not have even had a daughter. He didn't even want Mom to have me, to be honest with you. I prefer to be with people who are actually fucking glad I'm alive, thanks. Sorry, I'm venting again. The truth is, I've never really told anyone this before. It's not something I really want my friends to know, obvviously.  I just want them to be happy they're my friends and I'll be happy I'm their friend. This makes me think again of Mike, who took me in soley because of some shit Jack told him. It's kind of nice that he doesn't need to know everything about me to know he likes me, you know?  I guess that's really it for right now. Thanks for reading and letting me vent again. I love you guys for letting me go on like this.
Today's song is " Vampires will never hurt you" by My Chemical Romance
BYE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment